Monday, February 25, 2008

The Patrick Barlow Experience

Whenever I find an actor who interests me, I have the urge to create a "fansite" for them. (As indeed, I have done for British actor Clive Francis, which you can find at The Clive Francis Files.

However, time is no longer my friend, and I don't have time to assemble photos and info into a nice looking website, so instead I'll just upload everything here at this blog, and fellow fans are free to download photos, etc. (Please don't reupload them on your own site without permission, however. Or at least give a link to this site!)



Anyway, I'm currently obsessed with a British writer/actor named Patrick Barlow. A comedian for the most part, though he has done some dramatic stuff.

Thanks to the magic of YouTube, I was able to see him in the first episode of a show called Is It Legal, from 1995. He plays Bob, and he is sooooo cute. (The actor in the "freeze frame" below is NOT Barlow...he comes on the scene later.)



There's also a 1993 commercial of his - a Rolo commercial. Unfortunately the video quality of that is very poor.

No comments: